Pages


Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Love is all you need | Salt lake city photographer



I normally don't do weddings UNLESS they happen to be immediate family. So when my sister got engaged back in 2010 I knew I had to do her bridals and pre-wedding pictures for her 2011 April wedding. We got tons of great shots but this happens to be my most favorite! I just love how everything has a warm glow from the setting sun and a sweet and tender kiss make the perfect moment. Hope you love it as much as I do ♥

Pin It

14 comments:

lesley said...

Beautiful, Lisa! Love the smooch too.

Patti Margarita said...

Just beautiful!!

Michelle B said...

Beautiful!!

Marissa Gifford said...

Love the warm glow. Very nice shot. :)

Candice said...

Beautiful shot!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous! Wow!

Donna said...

Stunning! You have captured a very beautiful image for your sister!

Kristen said...

Lovely capture!

Anjuli said...

Lovely image!

Kerri said...

What a beautiful setting and image. Lovely couple, too!

Tina Hursh Photography said...

Ummm.. WOW!!!! It's perfect!!

Heather Richard said...

beautiful shot!!

Unknown said...

What a great shot!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Post a Comment