Pages


Friday, September 14, 2012

It is no secret that I love life. I haven't always and have even had some VERY low points in my life. It wasn't until I started working with the youth in my church (specifically the girl's) that my perspective changed about WHO I REALLY AM.  You see, while serving these girls I managed to gain 60 + pounds in less than a year. I was feeling really down about it. I got off some medications to get pregnant and the weight piled on. It was HARD. I loved being around the girls and I truly knew the girls loved being around me. We happened to be at our annual girls camp for the week when a light bulb went off. As sat around the campfire and looked at each one of the girl's I realized that they hadn't treated my any differently AT ALL since I had gained all my weight. If fact, they seemed to love me more.
 
 

At that moment I knew that no the matter my size of jeans I could make a difference. These girls were proof to me of that. 
 
I believe EVERY person is made to make a difference!
 
Even if you have to "fake" that attitude you can soon believe it too.

 Only YOU know your insecurities so start acting like you are amazing and others will see all your amazing qualities as well.
 
You can make a difference, and you will, if you start believing!
 
To grab this free printable go to my flickr here!
 

HAPPY FRIDAY, PEEPS ♥
 


1 comments:

Post a Comment